Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview with May Big Bang Superstar!!

May’s Big Bang Superstar of the Month!! Joe Picklesimer!!
1. You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose? I like lullabies, I'm gonna go with the dog

2. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? I once had a snail who did this, I would name it Leslie

3. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? Disco...The 70's 

4. Who was the all time sexiest president of the US? Morgan Freeman


5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? I'm a biter, but if i had to guess 14,000


6. Are sharks mean because they feel unloved, or do they just have a mean way of sharing their affection with others? I think they're just misunderstood, i've never met a mean shark

7. If you could change any ONE thing what would it be and why? Global Warming
8. If you could only eat 3 foods a day what would they be? Chipotle and Gummy Bears...that's all I can afford in one day :)

9. Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it? If not, why not? No, if I did it would be a friendly shark...or a peace sign

10. If u could live anywhere you wanted to where would it be and why? California

No comments:

Post a Comment